Elephant Whispers love being part of our visitor’s special occasions such as engagements, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and graduations. Celebrating these happy occasions in the company of five gentle giants will leave you with the most unforgettable memories.
Everyone agrees that a wedding proposal should be a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. And what could be more memorable than an elephant passing a basket to a prospective bridegroom who then gets down on one knee and offers up a ring to the object of his affections?. Even the hardest of hearts would agree that popping the question on the banks of the Sabie River with an African Elephant audience is the ideal way to start a life together. They say an elephant never forgets and neither will you.
What could be more exciting than arriving for your wedding ceremony accompanied by five African Elephants?
After an elephant shower and buffing of their impressive tusks, the elephants arrive squeaky clean to collect the beautiful bride, and escort her in grand style for her walk down the aisle. The deck at the Elephant Whispers dam is a lovely, romantic setting for couples to exchange their wedding vows. After the service, the wedding party join the elephants for a wonderfully unique wedding photo shoot.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- With your unique style and budget in mind, we will help you create your dream engagement or wedding ceremony.
- Elephant Whispers Engagements quoted on request.
- The deck overlooking the dam can accommodate 100 seated guests.
- The cost for hiring the venue for the wedding ceremony and the elephants for the wedding photographs is R 22 000.
- The rate excludes the wedding decorations, flowers, photographer and hiring of chairs.